Adam is a talented Product Designer based in Toronto, Canada. A detail-oriented problem solver, he excels at evolving the form & function of everyday objects & strengthens collaborative efforts with aptitudes for communication, presentation, & innovation. Driven by the excitement his work brings to the user, he works to add more enjoyment to everyday life & make difficult tasks easier through charming, modern products that are accessible, useful, & beautiful.
As a kid that never grew up, Adam specializes in children's products & has a unique ability to mix years of technical design knowledge with child-like wonder & imagination. He's led many great projects from concept to production & is capable of developing captivating toys, furniture, tools, characters, games, graphics, narratives, & more.
Fascinated by the business of design, he’s forever addicted to the achievement of leading great ideas to reality & welcomes all opportunities to indulge his imagination.
How I can help you:
- I can establish issues or gaps within your existing catalog, as well as discover opportunities for growth by analyzing user feedback, market trends, emerging technologies, & your competition's offerings
- I can foster these opportunities by recommending changes to your existing catalog, as well as use the creative process to develop concepts for entirely new products that will help your company grow
- I can create captivating, explanatory visuals & mock-ups to demonstrate these ideas & align goals of target user, appearance, functionality, operation, & manufacture with multi-disciplinary figures in your company
- I can communicate with external fabricators or liaisons on behalf of your company to build functional prototypes & ensure these solutions accomplish your goals & accommodate your budget
- I can refine & improve the abilities of these solutions through user testing, as well as draft technical details for production with working knowledge of materials & manufacturing processes
- I can oversee the ongoing production of these solutions to ensure they're being made & function according to original specification